Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, November 18, 2010

It's that time again...

Time to pick out Christmas cards! We had planned to get our pictures taken this past Monday, but I figured that might not go so well with me having to wipe Paislee's nose every 0.5 seconds, so I cancelled and we have yet to get them taken. I am having the hardest time deciding what I want everyone to wear though. Anyone else have that problem? I think I am going to pick out our Christmas card design FIRST, and then dress accordingly. Is that stupid?

I think not. Especially when you can get 50 FREE Christmas cards from Shutterfly! That should give everyone an excuse to pick out a Christmas card and go get family Christmas pictures taken :O) Here is a link to Shutterfly's Christmas cards--


 Christmas cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmascards



and I hope to get one from everyone that reads this! Even if you don't send me a Christmas card, check out their site--AND write a blog post and YOU TOO can get 50 free Christmas cards from Shutterfly!

Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly http://bit.ly/sfly2010 


Tis the Season!!


XOXO,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment