Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Blogging Hiatus

What? You mean I wasn't already on a blogging hiatus?? Yeah, I was. But now I am making it official--makes me feel less guilty for not blogging on a regular basis.

I don't know how other moms blog on a daily basis, much less moms to more than one child, but I just can't find the time to do it! Paislee is down for her nap and I am catching up on my shows--this is the only time of the day I can get on the computer without her screaming and wanting to climb all over me to get to the computer to destroy it. And honestly, I don't have anything exciting to blog about. I post all of my pictures on facebook because it's easier, and all of you are on facebook so there is no reason for posting them here too. So bye bye bloggy, at least for a while. I will still log on to read all of the blogs I follow, because sadly, other people's lives are WAY more exciting then mine :) I will probably post from time to time when I have extra time in my day, or when something exciting comes my way, but other than that--don't expect to see any posts from me for a while :)

For those of you who don't know, I have decided against doing the radiation treatment for my Grave's Disease, and am having surgery instead. I meet with the surgeon tomorrow, and will probably have surgery the second week in June. Thank you to everyone who has sent thoughts and prayers my way--I really appreciate it :):)

XOXO,

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ashley, i understand you wanting to take a break from blogging for a while and it is SO much easier to put pics up on FB.... just want you to keep in mind - Blog Books! They are fabulous and I just created 4 years worth back in january and it has been so wonderful to have all that I blogged about what was going on in my life, kids growing and learning new things AND see they pics of them just growing up year by year. It's the easiest way for me now, instead of scrapbooking - just to order a blog book each year and have it all to look back on and reminisce. So, if you're interested in that, i'd keep blogging - at least your fav. pics and updates. :)

    I'll be thinking and praying all goes well as you meet with the surgeon and with graves disease. XO!!!

    Ann

    ReplyDelete