Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Past 3 Months....

Have FLOWN by! Where has the time gone?!?  Although I miss my family terribly and can't wait to enjoy some warm and sunny weather, I have to say that I will miss this place (a little!!!). I have gotten quite used to little Valdez, and it actually feels like my 2nd home now.  I have made a few friends during this short visit, and also discovered a little 'hole in the wall' cafe in town-both of which I will miss very much while I'm home!! But--I won't get too sappy too fast, I'll be back soon enough (Sept. 2nd) just in time for more snow! Here are a few pictures from the past few months.  This is the MOST beautiful place I have ever seen, and although it's not the 'best' place to live I would definitely suggest everyone come and visit at least once in your lifetime! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment