Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, April 10, 2009

Testing 1,2,3.....

So lately I have found myself constantly looking at recipe blogs all over the internet, and I have to admit--I'm obsessed with them!!!  I love cooking and trying new recipes, and am bored quite often so I have found these blogs to be the answer to my boredom and my love of cooking! I've tried a few recipes from these blogs and most have been quite delicious soooo....during my boring day today I found a recipe for a "rainbow cake" that I am interested in trying. I also had the brilliant idea to try to do one of these "recipe blogs" myself..so when I finish my cake (which I'm going to make in just a few) I will post pictures similar to how the blogs I have seen do! Keep in mind that I'm no baker...! Stay Tuned!!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment