Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, April 10, 2009

Baked Spaghetti


Living in Valdez, away from civilization and fast food, has forced me to cook--a lot! Here is a recipe I found for Baked Spaghetti a while back that is very similar to "K&W Cafeteria" baked spaghetti! One of our favorite meals that I make at least once every couple of weeks!

-6 oz. spaghetti
-1 lb. ground beef
-1 c. chopped onions
-3/4 tsp. salt
-1/4 tsp. pepper
-1/2 tsp chili powder
-3/4 c. cheddar cheese
-1/2 c. mozzarella cheese
-1 Tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
-1 1/4 c. Ketchup
-1 Tbsp. Mustard
-3/4 c. Beef Stock

*Cook spaghetti . Drain, set aside.
*Cook hamburger & onion. Drain.
*Cook rest of ingredients in a saucepan (minus the cheese), bring to a boil--or at least heat up.
*Mix sauce, noodles, hamburger/onion, and cheese.

*Put in a baking dish.
*Top with remaining cheese (to your liking..we like LOTS!!)
*Bake @ 350 for 30 minutes

I really like this recipe because its easy easy easy, and I usually have ALL of the ingredients and don't have to go to the grocery store! And did I mention, it's SUPER yummy?!?!











No comments:

Post a Comment