Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Diets. Blah!

I know everyone feels the same way as I do about dieting. It sucks! But it is time for me to make a lifestyle change, not just go on a diet. I am worried that now I have had my thyroid surgery, I am going to have problems with my weight, so I need to go ahead and get it under control, along with my HORRIBLE eating habits. I have ALWAYS eaten WHATEVER I want, WHEN I want--and not eaten healthy. I don't really know of many healthy recipes besides just grilled chicken or plain veggies so I need your help!

I am open to anything really, diet shakes, snack ideas, recipes, workout regimes, meal plans, etc. I don't want to spend a TON of money, and don't want to make recipes with 1,000 ingredients, especially weird things I've never heard of. I will replace meals with smoothies or shakes if I need to, but I need something quick and easy to do--not something that takes a lot of time to make, or time to keep up with. Like I said, I am open to anything!...haha..I just re-read that paragraph and I guess I am ALMOST open to anything :)

Just shoot me some ideas--what you do, what has worked for you in the past. I am even open to taking diet pills--here's my hand, smack it and tell me no no and move right along--I've taken them before and they worked wonders for me! And I am done breastfeeding, so it's my body I can do what I want to! hehe :)

Thanks in advance for all of your awesome tips that are going to give me my high school body back!

XOXO,
Ashley

1 comment:

  1. haha. here is how i lost my weight. mini bagel w/ fat free cream cheese for breakfast, weight watcher meal for lunch. whatever i want for dinner but cut my portion in half. it half as much as i normally did. worked for me. hard to do because you'll be hungry at first, but then your body gets used to it.

    ReplyDelete