Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, May 21, 2010

Can we.....

fast forward through this next week? Jason left us this morning, he will be gone for a week-I am hoping this time is better than last, ha! No, really things around here are getting better everyday. We are all getting used to each other, and how each other operates so we are making it! The only real issue is that Paislee sleeps with us at night, so I am going to try to break that this week while Jason is gone.....don't see that happening but I will TRY! We did buy a neat little mobile to hang in her crib when we finally get it, and she LOVES it. We just have to wait until we get her crib in June because the way it is made it can only be hung in her crib, and I can't sit there and hold it above her all night! I can't wait to get it set up though, she is mesmerized by it!
It's a little pricey, but totally worth it! I will say its worth every penny when it has her sleeping in her crib at night, ha! 

I am still trying to get the word out that I am now selling Scentsy, so bare with me while I do a little bit of advertising :o) The stuff is AWESOME! I am telling you as a FRIEND and not as a salesperson. It smells sooooo good, and works great--it smells up your whole house, car, office, bathroom, whatever you want to make smell good--it gets the job done! It's also great for a house with kids because it is a flameless candle, that warms up and melts in a warmer and the wax is not hot enough to burn little fingers :o) Please check out my website and sign up to receive the monthly newsletter so you can at least be notified when the monthly scents and specials are 'scent' out....hahaha.....Yes, I'm a loser :o) If anyone has any questions about any of the products, PLEASE ask me! 

*Thank you Andrea for signing up for my newsletter, LOVE YOU! :o)  

Little girl is growing fast! She is smiling more and more everyday, and I am expecting a giggle any day now! 
She is still mainly breastfeeding, mainly because she refuses to take a bottle 98% of the time! Here is Jason's first time feeding her last weekend, and only the 3rd time she has taken a bottle!

This is what I caught Jason and Paislee doing when I got out of the shower the other day--poor Paislee!

You can't really tell what her onesie says here but it says : This is my little black dress, and it is TOO cute! Thank you Aunt Jodi for turning my little diva into an even BIGGER diva :o)

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment