Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Strawberry Shortcake Cake

Okay, I don't know if you guys have heard of Pioneer Woman, I'm sure most of you have because I have heard you talk about her or her recipes, and you all know that they are super yummy if you have tried them. I ordered her cook book last week as a late Birthday present and got it and I seriously LOVE this cook book, I want to cook almost everything in it! I found a recipe for a Strawberry Shortcake Cake on her blog the other day and had to try it--even though I cannot bake to save my life.

Seriously ya'll, MAKE THIS CAKE. It is DIVINE. HEAVEN ON A PLATE. DELICIOUS. I cannot express with words how YUM this cake is, you just have to trust me and make it TODAY. And let me know what you think, even though I already know what you are going to think, I want to hear what kind of words you can come up with to describe it. Don't waste anymore time reading this, go out, get the ingredients (most of which you probably already have in your cabinets or fridge) and make it. Here is the   recipe. Now go!





XOXO,


No comments:

Post a Comment