1. I am TERRIFIED of throwup. Seriously, absolutely, positively, extremely--MORTIFIED. I have not thrown up since I was like 7.. whenever the first Toy Story movie came out--hold on, let me google it--1995, okay sorry, I lied--I haven't thrown up since I was like 9 years old. I had been to the movies to see Toy Story and threw up once that night, I think I ate too much popcorn! I haven't thrown up since then--if I have told you I have, I lied to get out of something like school or something else I didn't want to do! HA! No one wants to be around someone who is throwing up! I can happily say that I made it through my pregnancy and childbirth and no throw up--I hope I'm that lucky next go round!
2. I killed my hamster with a fart when I was little. For real. But it was only temporary. I had a little dwarf hamster, and I was sitting on the floor and had made a circle with my legs so he could run around without getting out, and I farted--and he fell out. I KID YOU NOT. It was only temporary, but long enough to scare the crap out of me! I ran into the living room crying and told my mom that I had farted and killed the hamster! I think it was too much CO2 for the little guy...ha! He hopped up about 5 minutes later and was perfectly fine, I think I just made him pass out :o) I can't believe I am putting this up here for the world to see..... :o)
This is what he looked like..before he passed out :o)
3. I'm a Britney Spears fanatic. I'm definitely not as bad as I used to be, seeing I have more important things to worry about now, but I use to be obsessed--when I say 'use to be' I mean like 6 months ago and for the past....8 years or so?
4. Owls scare the shadooby outta me! I had a dream in college that an owl was in my dorm room chasing me around and hissing at me (yes, hissing). Ever since, they have really just scared/disgusted me. Blugh. I can't stand to even look at them.
5. I have a whole lotta baby weight to lose.....before I go home in July--any weight loss tips? Anyone?