Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, September 17, 2010

OH what a night!

No sleep for me and very little for Paislee. She was up ALL NIGHT LONG, and I have no clue why?? She wasn't crying like she was in pain, but she did seem uncomfortable because she was a little whiny and fidgety...even when I got up to rock her she whined, letting me know it wasn't her just being a brat and clingy. I don't think its her teeth, she wasn't hungry, so I am narrowing it down to the new baby food she has been eating for the past two days. She was up some the first night I gave it to her but last night she was up ALL night....maybe it was bothering her tummy. So, no more sweet potatoes and corn for now. I've tried sweet potatoes alone, and she didn't like them but they didn't seem to bother her. So I bought a mixture of corn and sweet potatoes--and she seemed to LOVE it...go figure. We will try it again later, but for now its back to carrots and squash--her favorites!

This weekend Jason, Paislee and I will be making a trip down to Vermont, to meet up with some friends  that were stationed in Valdez with us! It will be a quick trip--just one day, we have to pick up the camper shell for Jason's truck--he let the guy use it to drive back across the country and it ended up working out well for both him and Jason--long story short :o)

Since everyone is getting into this collage thing for their blogs, I guess I will try to figure it out for mine--the blog layout I was using messed up for some reason and I have been meaning to spruce up my blog for a while and can't figure out what I want to do with it--any tips on how to jump on the photo collage bandwagon, Andrea, Monica & Paige? :o)

By the way, is anyone even reading this? I feel like no one even reads this anymore since I quit blogging for a while...am I just talking to myself?

I'm off to try to get Paislee to take a good long nap. She's taking a poop as I type so maybe her little tummy with let us her get some rest now ;o)

Have a good weekend!...(if anyone is reading)

XOXO,

7 comments:

  1. Ashley, I still read your blog. I know it's hard to blog all the time with a baby. I'm going to give you the link to Hannah's blog. She helped us with tutorials. haha!
    http://leeandhannah.blogspot.com/2010/09/art-of-collage.html
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley, I still read your blog. I just don't understand why you can't blog 4 times a day, everyday. haha! Here's the link to Hannah's tutorial she did for me and Andrea on collage. Have a great day!

    http://leeandhannah.blogspot.com/2010/09/art-of-collage.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure do read your blog!! Do you read mine?? ha! XOXO! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I STILL READ! :) Miss you and hope baby feels better soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm reading too ash- I'm embarassed that I haven't blogged since May 18th- you have given me the kick in the butt I needed to start blogging- tonight after work :)

    ReplyDelete