Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, September 10, 2010

Pretty Like Mommy....pshhhh

Not really. She is MUCH prettier than mommy, but her daddy picked out an outfit that says that, so I had to at least let her wear it once and get a picture of her in it. I am not confident enough to let her wear this out in public, and definitely don't want to post these on facebook, because I don't want people to think I'm a conceited hussy, SO--if you take the time to read my blog, I'm sure you know that I definitely am NOT, and the outfit is super sweet and deserves a picture :o) Wow, does this really require that kind of an explanation? Ha!

THAT'S a pretty girl!

Everyone have a great weekend!
XOXO,

1 comment:

  1. Now Ms. Ashley...I can't believe what I just read! You are more than pretty, you are beautiful both in and out and if you don't know that about yourself...let me be the first to remind you of what a fabulous woman, mother and wife you truly are! Hold your head high girl and be proud of all the gifts both inside and out that you offer to EVERYONE!!! I love you!! XOXO!

    ReplyDelete