Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 16, 2010

We did it!

I got brave yesterday and decided to go to Walmart, with Paislee, ALONE. I didn't really need anything, but I hate to just sit around the house all day long with her, and I feel like she isn't going to learn anything doing the same thing all day, every day. So I decided to get more diapers, you can never have too many, right? We got there and I parked close to the cart rack thing in the parking lot so I could grab a cart without having to get her out first. I got her shopping cart cover out and put it on--thank GOD for those things!

Hers has little toys on it, so it kept her entertained pretty well. She was still a little small for the cart, but WE MADE IT! I actually got to take my time and browse through Wal-mart without any meltdowns. We even checked out and made it home, with still--no MELTDOWNS! Woooo hoooo!

Maybe we will try the park again tomorrow if its pretty out!


On another note, I am still selling Scentsy, although business has slowed down A LOT! It's been a busy summer but I am trying to get back into the swing of things so Santa can be good to Paislee and Daddy this year ;o)

SO, I will be home the WHOLE month of October, so if ANYONE is interested in hosting a home party, OR a basket party, PLEASE let me know and I would be happy to help YOU stock up on FREE Christmas gifts as well!  Scentsy has a LOT of new holiday warmers and scents, and October is the perfect month to get all of your Christmas shopping done ;o)

Here is Septembers Warmer and Scent of the Month--both 10% off for the month of September!

I just received this warmer today, and it is beautiful! I also got the Maple Butter--YUMMY! The perfect fall scent!

And here are some of the holiday warmers that are available:

And other new products:




Thanks for listening, and PLEASE contact me if you are interested in any of the products above, or if you are interesting in having a party--I know my Sigma girls would love to have an excuse for everyone to get together :o)

Visit My Website



XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment