Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Fine, I'll do a Valentine's Day Post

I've been on Facebook throughout the day, reading people's status's and hearing about everything special they got for Valentine's Day and yadda yadda ya. I didn't do anything special today. I was up all night with horrific heartburn, and didn't sleep until about 8:30 this morning--so needless to say, I slept most of the day, got up, ate, did homework, laundry, dishes, ate again, and now I'm blogging :o) I'm to the point now where I am scared to lay down at night for the fear of the heartburn coming back, so I will probably stay up tonight and clean and get things ready for Jason to come home to. That way I will be tired tomorrow night when he is ready to go to bed, and I can go to bed too instead of staying up all night like I have been doing for the past 3 weeks.

Tomorrow IS a special day for Jason and I, and although I'm not too sure he remembers it, he HAS requested homemade vegetable soup for when he gets home. SO, I'm making homemade vegetable soup and also surprising him with one of his favorites that his mom makes--a Hoho cake! I'll let ya'll know how that goes--should be interesting since I can't bake worth a flip!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone--to all who celebrated it, I hope it was great! I took a picture for you guys today, just to show you what I spent my day doing ;o)

I'll surely have heartburn tonight from all of that chocolate, ha!

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment