Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sesi the dog....I mean Cat.

Don't mean to brag or anything, but Jason & I have the coolest cat ever. If I didn't know better I would think she was a dog in a previous life. She listens when we tell her "no", comes when you call her, follows you around the house--right under your feet just like a dog, she models tutus and hairbows for me--she even sits between the shower curtains while we are in the shower and tries to look in the shower :o) We could not have asked for a better pet-and couldn't think of any better entertainment for me while Jason is away. She is so funny, and sometimes I find myself talking to her like she is a person when Jason has been gone for a while :o) She loves flies, and even though we have only had like 2 get into this house since I have been here, she constantly looks for them on the ceiling.....here is a video of her showing off more of her dog-like qualities..enjoy :o)





Don't mind the messy house--my craft stuff is kinda scattered around everywhere since Jason isn't home :o)

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment