Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Superbowl Sunday

I don't really care for sports except for the occasional college basketball game, and honestly, I usually pick the team that I am pulling for by deciding which team has the hottest guys :o) Like tonight--I was pulling for the Colts to win the Superbowl. Not because I dislike the Saints, but because Kendra Wilkinson's husband plays for the Colts and he seems like a nice guy from what I have seen on their show--HA! So, needless to say I was most excited about eating good food all day--and maybe catching a few funny commercials. A couple that Jason and I are friends with had some people over to watch the Superbowl and to play games so I went over there for a while and hung out. Everyone brought appetizers over and I made my famous Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip. For some people it's too spicy but the men LOVE it, and some have even sworn that I put crack in it ;o)

Give it a try if you ever cook for a group of men or if you are like me and adore spicy foods :o)


4-5 boneless chicken breast
1 bottle of Franks Red Hot Wing Sauce--or your preferred wing sauce
8 oz. Cream Cheese
2 c. Shredded Cheddar Cheese

-Boil the chicken breasts until they are fully cooked. Pull apart or cut into tiny pieces.
-Mix the whole block of cream cheese with the whole bottle of hot sauce. I put the cream cheese in a bowl and microwave it in 30 second intervals until its melted--it mixes easier this way and doesn't come out chunky.
-After your cream cheese and hot sauce are mixed together, add the chicken and pour into an 8x8 casserole dish.
- Bake @ 350 for 20 minutes.
-Top with shredded cheese and bake for 10 more minutes. Serve with tortilla chips.

This is what your dip should look like before you put it in the oven to bake. Be careful not to make it too thick!


Happy Cooking!

2 weeks down, 1 to go until Jason is home!
34 weeks down, 6 or less (or more) until Paislee is here!

P.S. Can I just say, I have the SWEETEST husband ever! While they are gone, Jason's boat is keeping a blog to keep families and others updated on what they are doing, etc. Check out Jason's post here :o)

XOXO,

2 comments:

  1. that looks yummy, but i don't like spicy stuff. i may make it one day and just not put as much hot sauce!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl...catching up on your blog and love the fact that the boat has a blog now and Philip and I enjoyed seeing pics and reading about what they are doing. What a cool idea that they should have done...ugh...two years ago when I was there! :) Pretty cool that anyone can post to it too and keep you all posted on what's going on. Sorry to hear about all the heartburn...I know and remember those days! ugh! Hopefully it'll be over soon and your sweet little Paisley will be in your arms! Thinking of you and happy to hear Jason will be home soon too! Take care!

    ReplyDelete