Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, March 7, 2010

This is how we do it in Alaksa

I'm slowly turning dinner duties over to Jason since I'm becoming more miserable as every day goes by. Today we decided to do burgers on the grill and they were delicious! Jason set the grill out in the front yard since it was "nice out" and I had to snap a picture-- from inside of course...

Don't mind the screen


Just thought it was amusing with the plate sitting on the pile of snow with his beer and the grill out in the middle of the snow. Hey, you gotta work with what you've got!

On another note, I've felt pretty crappy today and spent most of the day in the bed. I don't know if Paislee has dropped or if she has decided to lay on top of my bladder but I can't stand up without feeling like I'm going to pee on myself, ha! No really it's not funny but if that's what it takes to get her out then so be it! Jasons prediction for her arrival is March 8th-- tomorrow. Let's hope he's right-- for once :0).

Hope everyone had a great weekend! Prayers for a baby are greatly appreciated!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment